Thursday, February 4, 2010

Danny Phantom/Vlad story

Chapter 1: Kidnapped

Danny was on his way when his ghost sense went off and seen what caused it Vlad Plasmius his arch enemy. But wait danny thought vlad never set off his ghost sense so who did?

BAM!

A ecto plasmic net got him and danny got his answer Schulker ghost zone's graetest hunter who ocassionally worked with plasmius.

"Hello Daniel" said Vlad with a smirk.

Danny glared and cried out "I'm going ghost" his hero quot but nothing happend and the young half ghost made a confused face. "Why can't I go ghost."

Seeing the Young hybrid oblivously confused Vlad couldn't help but to see the boy struggle to change into his ghost form.

"You may as well give up my boy this net was made especially for you which means you can't use any of your powers while your in there." said Vlad now grabing the net.

"What do you want Plasmius"said danny giving vlad a glare of hate when he tried to grab him.

"I thought I made that clear to you." said Vlad with a soft chuckle "I guess I didn't alright I want you Daniel why eles would I be here now come on were going to Wisconsin"danny gave him a look of your mad.

"What!"Danny exclaimed "No way I'm not going anywhere with you especially Wisconsin" said and to Vlad's suprize actually breaking the net and escaping then danny turned into his ghost form.

"Did I say you had any choice in the matter Daniel" said Vlad a little annoyed that the net hadn't been able to hold the young half ghost.

"Does it matter I'm not going and that's that" said danny "Oh and by the way fruit loop next time don't send your friends because they set off my ghost sense and if you trying to sneak up on me well thats not the best way."

"I'd rather do this the easy but if you insist on the hard so be it" At that Plasmius lunged at danny.

Danny managed to doge and then said " You should know by now Vlad that for me this is the easy way" which vlad gave a total amused look to

"Your right I should know that but you know me little badger I'm a slow learner." said vlad sarcasticlly.

DP

Jazz was waiting outside for danny when she saw Tucker and Sam danny's best friends. "Hey Tucker, Sam"

"Hey Jazz" they both said "What's wrong." said Tucker seeing how worried danny's sister looked.

"Have you guy's seen danny he's not home from school yet and I'm getting worried." said jazz

"Don't be jazz danny's probly just fighting a ghost and look if makes you feel better I'll call him." said sam getting her cell phone out.

DP

Danny was flying away from Vlad and firing some ecto blasts when..

RING

RING

Danny answers his phone while trying to doge vlad's attacks "Hello?"

"Danny it's me sam where are you."

"listen sam this is not a good time"

"why are you fighting a ghost?"

"Uh yeah listen I have to go-" Vlad punched him and danny droped his phone.

Now vlad was on top of him pinning him down "Ready to give up now Daniel."

"No! Now get off of me." said danny stuggling to push vlad off of him.

"You may as well surrender my boy you can't win." said the older hybrid watching Daniel struggle.

"I SAID GET OFF!" said danny using his ghostly wail and finally pushing vlad off of him he got up and started breathing hard and then passing out and reverting back to human form.

"Plasmius are you okay?" asked a concerned schulker "Mabey I should of warned that the whelp was going to try that"

"Yes mabey but my plan still worked he wore himself out." said Vlad gestering to were danny lay unconsiuos "Now is my new gaget ready schulker?"

"Yes everything is ready but are you sure that you want to take in the whelp he can be a handful." said schulker not really sure of the older hybrid's plan.

Vlad didn't answer at first and he walked over to Daniel and picked up the young hybrid ever so carefully "Yes I'm sure and if everything works out Daniel will be mine." said Vlad smiling at the teenager in his arms and flew off towards Wisconsin.

DP

"DANNY!"

"DANNY! Please come in." said Sam frantically calling danny cell phone number again sam looked at jazz and Tucker "His phone went dead I can't reach him but I know one thing for sure he was fighting a ghost so we just have to go were danny signal was and will find him tucker can you track his signal?"

Tucker checked his PDA and nodded "Yep were all set." then he looked at Jazz and seen how worried she looked and he said in a comforting voice " Don't worry Jazz will find danny right now cover for danny with your parents okay."

"Okay you just danny I'll tell mom and that he is staying with Tucker for tonight." said jazz now alot more confindent.





No comments:

Post a Comment