Sunday, February 14, 2010

Chapter 4

Explanation

Danny woke up about an hour after Vlad left he was suprized to find himself still in the living room where he had fallen asleep but he realized that Vlad must of put him back in here after he was out of..... well where ever he was last.

Danny grabed his now pounding head and his sore arm from where Vlad had put the needle. danny got up and headed for the door but remebering that it was locked he headed for the second door.

He tried to open it but was also locked "Looks like the fruit loop dosen't want me leaving this room." danny mutter angrily and then he thought his ghost powers had come back yesterday so he could always just phase through the door and escape.

But then he thought of what the older hybrid said to him before he fell asleep.

"I'll tell you the rest later little badger."

So he knew the hybrid was going to come back and he would not be happy to see that his prize had escaped and plus Danny wanted an explanation to what the man was up to.

So danny went back to the couch and sat down whith his head still pounding he wondered what was Vlad going to do him and what did he want he knew that the older hybrid would never go through so much trouble unless he wanted something.

What did Vlad do to make my mom cry remebering he had heard his mother crying but why? He was just asleep wasn't he?

Click

Well speak of the Devil thought Danny as Vlad came in and he looked at the young half ghost and smiled.

"Ah Daniel your awake good." said Vlad now placing the tray he had been carring onto a table "I brought you something to eat you must be starving" said Vlad pushing the food toward Danny.

Danny glared at the man and said "No thank you I'm not hungry" Danny lied and pushed the tray away.

"Come on Daniel eat" Vlad pleaded but knowing he was not going to eat he decided he had to threaten him " I will force to eat if you don't do it willingly." he said to the teen in a serious tone.

Danny stopped glaring at the man when heard that and he knew that Vlad was not kidding he picked up the fork and started eating and didn't notice Vlad smirking at him.

After he was done he looked up at Vlad "Okay I ate now talk Plasmius" growled Danny he wanted to know what had happend to him while he was asleep.

"Really Daniel if I were to look up the word Impaitent right now I swear your picture would be right there"said Vlad grinning.

"Oh yeah well if I look up procrastinating yours would be there" said Danny annoyed that the man wouldn't tell him.

Vlad looked at him shocked that Daniel even knew what the word procrastinating meant cause that is exacly what he was doing and Vlad sighed "Alright Daniel you win I'll talk" said Vlad in 'I really don't want do this' voice.

"Okay first you can explain to me what else that serum did because I heard my mom crying and I want know why she was." he said seriously to the man and crossed his arms over his chest.

Vlad frowned he knew the boy was going to ask that and he knew that if he told him that Daniel would hate him but he also knew the boy was not going to let this go until he got the truth.

"Well you see that serum did more then make you sleep my boy it well how should put this made you seem well dead" he said fearfully and waited for the boy to react but when he didn't Vlad knew the boy wanted more than that so he continued and sighed saddly " It made look like you weren't breathing and that you had no pulse or heart beat and i put fake bloody bandages on you so it looked like you were killed and that is why Maddie was crying" said Vlad now looking at the boy.

Danny's eyes grew wide with shock "Y You told her I was d dead." he stuttered in fear and he stood up and hit the wall in frustration "YOU TOLD HER I WAS DEAD" Danny shouted angry at the but would not face him afraid that he was going to start crying if he looked at him.

Vlad stood up and went toward Daniel knowing that the teen was mad he stayed about two paces away "Daniel I know your angry with me but please I hope you forgive me because I don't want you to be mad at me while your staying with me." he said not realizing that he had let that info slip until the teen turned around and glared at him.

"WHAT NO WAY I'M NOT STAYING HERE." Danny shouted angrily at the older hybrid with out noticing that he had tears in his now green eyes which immediatly turn blue again and he turned around again so Vlad wouldn't see.

But he had already seen and walked closer until he was right behind Danny and placed a hand on his shoulder he wanted to comfort him but the flinched and pushed his hand away which meant he didn't want talk anymore but he was not going to leave him like this.

"Come on little badger let me help you" he said putting his hand on Daniel's shoulder again only to have the teen fire an ecto blast him. He groaned in pain but he had expected that and he looked at the teen again and seen that he had turned into Danny Phantom.

"I'm not staying here and how can you just think that I was going to stay with you." said Danny coldly and he flew and then phased through the door.

Vlad transformed into his ghost form and went after the teen and he thought just great now I have to chase him. where did he go Vlad tried to use his inner ghost sense but he couldn't find the teen's ecto signature anywhere and knew he must have turned back into his human form so instead of just searching blindly he duplicated him self and went to search for the boy.

Danny had gotten to the loby and turned back into his human form knowing that Vlad couldn't sense his signature while he was human and he ran for the door but it was locked man does he have all the stinking doors locked. Danny thought angrily but when he saw the duplicate he went for cover.

When he seen the duplicate teleport he sighed in relife just to get grabed by the real Vlad "Ahh No let me go." said Danny struggling to get out of the man's grip but he knew it was pointless.

Vlad also now in his human form tightend his grip when the boy almost broke free "calm down Daniel I'm not going to hurt you now please listen for just five minutes and let me explain" he said gental voice and losend his grip and helped the boy up.

Danny throw the older hybrid's hands off of him and backed away getting ready to fight "Let you explain what how your going to make me stay here with you and how any of this is going to help you get my mom and kill my dad I don't think so." he replied still angry that his parents think he's dead.

"This has nothing to do with them" Vlad replied irritaited but realized he was just making Daniel even more upset so he took a calm breath "But this does have to with you staying here which you are my boy but you have to let me explain why."he said now holding up the plasmius maximus and put it down showing the younger hybrid he was not going to force him but if he had to he would.

Danny lowered his gaurd getting the message "Okay fine I'll listen but I am not staying here there's nothing you say do that can change my mind and you know that." he said giving the man a glare.

"like I said you are staying here because you have nowhere else to go because soon everybody is going to think that Danny Fenton is dead so unless you have some kind of secret hidding place my boy your not going anywhere."said Vlad annoyed that the teen had talked that way to him.

"Thats not fair I didn't have choice in any of this besides I thought you wanted my mom how is her thinking I'm dead going to get her to fall in love with you." said Danny irritaited that he didn't have any other choice except staying with his enemy.

"I told it has nothing to do with Maddie and don't you dare make this about her Daniel." said Vlad angry that the boy had mentioned it but realizing that they were also talking about his mother he quickly wanted to change the topic.

Danny's eyes changed to green but again they changed back quickly back to blue at the mention of his mom " Tell me why Vlad please I don't understand." Danny whispered "Why did you take me and not my mom" he said still not understanding what the man had planed.

"I don't want to talk about that Daniel so please let it go" he said and noticed the boy was about to say something else but he cut him off "Please Daniel just for now until I'm ready to tell you my boy." said Vlad sincerly now going towards the young half ghost " I'll show you where your staying,come" he said walking towards the staircase.

DP
"So did you find him?" Jazz asked fearfully even though she knew the answer and she was about to tell Tucker and Sam what her parents had told her about her little brother.
"No sorry jazz we looked everywhere and couldn't find Danny or Schulker" Said sam.
"But don't worry jazz were going to keep looking even if we have to go to the ghost zone." said Tucker.
"Thanks you two but you don't have to keep looking because my parents already found him" she said sadly with a frown.
"Then why are you so sad thats great that they found Danny so how did he get to Wisconsin though?" said a confused Tucker.
"I guess Vlad must have been envolved but Sam Tucker they didn't find Danny alive." said jazz now tears starting to run down her face again.
"WHAT?"they both answered together.
"He's dead my little brother is dead" said Jazz now crying again and she loged off the computer and cried into her pillow.



1 comment: