Friday, February 5, 2010

Chapter 3

Fake Death

After Danny had fallen asleep Vlad quickly but fake bloody bandages on him. the older hybrid looked at the teen with sad eyes he really wished he didn't have to do this but unfornatly he knew that Jack and Maddie were not just going to give him Daniel.

Vlad figured this out not that long ago that he could only have one of the two people he cared for Daniel and Maddie, but the touble was Vlad wanted kids and since Maddie was to old he decided that Daniel was going to his son for more reasons then one but there was also more trouble.

He had figure out that he would never be able to get the love of life Maddie for two reasons 1. because Daniel was always getting in the of destroying Jack and jack always got in the way of Maddie's love 2. and because he knew she would never be happy here.

So he had decided on going after Daniel but there were also complications there because of his friends and family the man knew that the young hybrid would not leave them willingly and also because the boy did not trust him and he really couldn't blame him he had never really showed that he actually cared for the boy.

Vlad sighed and looked again at the unconious teen "You know Daniel I bet if you were awake you'd be giving me one of the most evil glares in the world if you knew what I was doing." he said to the teen.

Even though danny was asleep vlad knew the boy could hear every word he said, he hadn't had time to tell the teen what else that serum he had given him did besides just making him sleep for two days it also made it seem like he was dead because while under the affects Daniel couldn't move a muscel it made it seem that he didn't have a pulse or a heart beat and made it look like he wasn't breathing.

DING-DONG!

Vlad heard the door bell and he looked at the teen one last time "Ah. That must be your parents Daniel don't worry I'll be right back." he said kissing the teen on the forehead again and then headed for the door.

When Vlad got to the lobby of his house he opened the door and sure enough saw Jack and Maddie standing there waiting to greet him.

"Jack, Maddie it so nice to see you again." he said in a sincere smile " and just were are Jasmine and Daniel." he asked just so the topic of Daniel would come up.

"Oh Vlad we couldn't bring them because they have school tommorrow." said Maddie in nice sweet voice "OH that reminds me I better call them and see how there doing. excuse me for a minute."

"So V-man how have you been we haven't seen for almost two months."said Jack while Maddie phone home.

"Oh I've been good Jack busy though but I do have some news that will shock both you and Maddie." said vlad in low voice.

"Well okay Vladdie but I want to say thank you for letting me and Maddie stay here while we go to the ghost convention in Madison." said Jack while carring in their lugage. And Maddie came back into the room.

"Maddie as I was just telling Jack I have some news that I think you should here." Vlad paused for dramatic affect "It's concerning Daniel I'm afraid he he's dead." said vlad and he looked at the two adults shocked looks.

"But, But I just talked to Jazz and she said that Danny was at Tucker's house." said Maddie in a worried voice.

Vlad didn't say anything now what was he supose to say he didn't expect the boy's friends to get involved but now that he thought about it he remebered that when he was fight Daniel that the boy was talking on his cell phone and disticly heard the boy say sam so of course his friends were involved so now he had to think of something clever yet practical to say.

"Well then your probly not going to believe this but I'm certain that a ghost kidnapped your son and killed him." said vlad in a low voice

"Please Vladdie tell me your kidding please." said Jack pleading and hoping that his boy was still alive.

"I wish I was Jack but no I found his body in the forest by my property and then seen a ghost flying away." he paused "I did what I could but it was too late Daniel was already dead by the time I got there." he said with a long sad sigh.

"Can we see his body." asked Maddie in a small voice

"Of course you are his parents after all." said Vlad now leading them to the living room were he was keeping Daniel. He opened the door slowly and let them in.

When they were in Maddie gasped at the sight of the boy's unconsious body and quickly raced over to it to see if it was real. Jack quickly rushed to her side also shocked to see their son lying there with bloody bandages and a peaceful look.

"I'm so sorry for this I wish there was something more I could do to help."said vlad looking at Maddie who was now crying over her son's body he felt so bad for making her this unhappy.

"No Vlad you have already done so much for us."said Jack now trying to comfort his wife.

"No please I insits that you let me throw the boy a small funeral here after all he should be buried were he was well you know."Vlad said carefully not trying to offend them.

"Well we appreciate it but you don't have to V-man." said Jack still looking at his dead son.

"I know I don't have to Jack but I want to in honor of Daniel." said vlad now coming over and looking at the teen and knowing how much the teen was going to hate him when he woke up.

They hesitated but they did eventually agree and so the next morning before Jack and Maddie went to the convention they did a little funeral and vlad knew that Daniel was going to have to stay in a coffin for the night so before he put the teen in there he added a air supply machine.

"Now there is enough air to last a week little badger but you only have to stay in here for a day so don't worry I'll come and get you once your parents leave."said Vlad to the unconsious boy.

So the next day when Jack and Maddie left he went to the grave where they buried Daniel and went into his ghost form and turned intangeble and and got the boy he knew that he would be waking up in about 2 hours.

He took the boy back to the living room and placed him on the couch and put a blanket on him and went to the door and decided to get some food for the boy since he had not eaten for almost three days and he left the room.

No comments:

Post a Comment