Thursday, March 18, 2010

Chapter 8

Danny's Explanation

When they got into the living room Danny started telling Jazz what happened before and after Sam called but then Jazz interrupted for the bazillionth time.

"Okay wait what did he do after you woke up and realized where you were" Jazz asked.

"Jazz I told you a hundred times already"Danny complained because it was true.

"Just tell me Danny" she said pleadingly while Vlad gave an amused face at the two teens fighting.

"Fine" Danny said annoyed and the continued "Okay like I said I tried to escape got caught then he zaped me with the Plasmius Maximus which shorted my powers for a day because he upgraded it. Then he tried to catch me I doged and went for the door when I realized it was locked it was too late because his duplicate caught me and then took me back to the couch. Then by force he made sit sideways on his lap while still holding me in a fice grip then the real Vlad came up to me and forcefully injected a serum into me which made me sleep for two days got it" Danny asked.

Jazz nodded and then Danny told her that she would have to ask Vlad for the rest because he was not telling it and also he didn't really know.

"No! I'm not letting that fruit loop explain anything to me" Jazz said giving Vlad a glare.

"I'm hurt that you don't trust me Jasmine" said Vlad showing a fake hurt look

"Well unless you don't want to hear the rest Jazz I would ask him because I'm not telling it" said Danny in a serious voice.

"No I think I got all I need Danny at least enough to tell Tucker and Sam and mom and dad" said Jazz in low voice.

"What?!"Danny shouted "No Jazz you can't tell them none of them this has to stay between us" he said still shocked that Jazz would suggest his parents.

"May I interrupt" Vlad said " I'm sorry Jasmine but did you just say your parents because they saw Daniel's body so they would not believe unless you were planning on telling the Daniel's secret"Vlad said giving her his own glare now.

"Well actually yeah I was." said Jazz hestintally

"What! No! No! No! Jazz thats my secret you have no right to tell them anything about Danny Phantom"Danny shouted angrily at his sister.

"But Danny don't you want to come home and be with your family again instead of living here and being miserible." Jazz said now tears in her teal eyes.

"Of course I do but I don't want to reveal my secret and then get made into a sience experiment Jazz didn't you think of that." said Danny annoyed.

"SIENCE EXPERIMENT! You really think Mom and Dad would do that Danny." Jazz shouted back.

"Maybe not mom and dad but what about the Guys in White Jazz they'll find out and then I'll have to leave again and probaly never come back." Danny shouted.

"I-I never thought of that" Jazz said the tears starting to run down her face "But Danny I miss you and I want you to come home." she said now crying.

"Jazz please don't cry I miss you guys but there's nothing I can do so Jazz please go home and don't tell them anything just say I wasn't here okay"Danny said pleadingly.

"Okay little brother I won't say anything as long as he promises to take care of you" Jazz said indicating Vlad who Danny forgot was still in the room.

"I promise that Daniel will be fine with me." he said coming up to Danny and putting a hand on his shoulder.

"Okay well Bye Danny"Jazz said and hugging Danny One last time when they got to the door.

"Bye Jazz"said Danny tears rolling down his face and returned her hug and then let go still tears in his ocean blue and her teal eyes.

When Jazz left Danny headed straight for his room and Vlad didn't stop him knowing that would want to be alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment