Saturday, March 6, 2010

Chapter 6

Expected Vistors

The next Day

After Danny had breakfast he went back to his room wondering what had happend to him last night. like why did he break down like that and actually let Vlad give him comfort when this was all of his fault in the first place he should hate Vlad not want comfort from him.

But the fact was all of that did happen and there was nothing he could do about it now. And also he was thinking about what Vlad said last night like how did the man know that there was something else wrong besides him just wanting to see his loved ones.

Well he was examining my face and he said it was written all over my face Danny thought but that still didn't explain how he knew because all that was on his face was sadness not fear.

And Danny knew exactly what that fear was he that if he was here then he might become evil he might become him.

Dan Phantom.

He never wanted that future to come true but here he was in Wisconsin living with Vlad. Danny knew that only one person could help him now.

Clockwork.

But how was he going to get to Clockwork? Vlad had already told him that he was not allowed to leave the property so his portal at home was out of the question. He guessed he could use Vlad's but he also told him that his priviate study, secret lab, and office were off limits plus he didn't know how to get to Clockwork's tower from here.

Danny sighed "So how am I supose to see him if I can't get to him?"

Suddenly as if answer his question a mysterious voice said "TIME OUT" and the next thing Danny knew is that there was a Time medalion around his neck and Clockwork was standing right in front of him.

"Clockwork?" Danny asked just so he was sure that this was not a halluncenation or a trick by Vlad.

"Yes Danny it is me I know you wanted to talk to me and well that you were unable to come and see me." said Clockwork.

"You knew?" said Danny even though he knew what the answer was.

"Of course Danny I know everything remeber I also know that you fear of becoming him and that alternate future becoming a reality." said Clockwork changing into his older form.

"Yeah I am. Clockwork will it happen if stay here because you probly know this but I can't leave everyone will soon think I'm dead."Danny said worried that Clockwork might not be able to help him.

"I know Danny and I know what your thinking and the answer is no. I will not prevent Vlad from tricking your parents or anything else for that matter. Clockwork said changing into a child and then back to his usual form.

"But why you know what might happen can't you fix this please I need my family, my friends please Clockwork please." said Danny pleading he really missed his family and Tucker and Sam.

"I can fix this but I won't beacause that would be interfering which I am not allowed to do and some things just happen for a reason and you have to let them take there course but remeber this Danny. Don't let your anger take control of you and you will be fine. Oh and Tell Vlad I said Hi. TIME IN" And Clockwork disapeared leaving Danny alone.

Danny couldn't belive how unfair that was although he knew Clockwork and knew that he never did anything without a reason and wait did Clockwork know Vlad because he just told me to say Hi for him to Vlad.

"This just keeps getting weirder and weirder mabey I should find and ask him instead of confusing myself." said Danny headed for the door when he all of sudden he bumped right into the person he was going to look for.

"Oh Daniel I was just coming to see you sorry about that" said Vlad noticing Danny rubbing his head.

"Thats okay Vlad I was just going to look for you actually" Danny said still a little shocked that they both wanted to see each other at the same time.

"Oh really why?" Vlad said a little confused at why Danny wasn't the least bit annoyed.

"I just wanted to talk to you thats all." said Danny

"Well alright but will do that after lunch little badger okay"said Vlad that was the real reason he was here to make sure the boy didn't starve himself.

Danny was a little confused it was lunch time already? he shrugged it off an said "Okay" and went with Vlad down stairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment