Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Magic Symbols

I Don't really know what this means but if I had to geuss I think it means Fire because of the Red gem.
I don't really know what these symbols mean but I thought they were cool and I know that they mean something.

This pendent has two Wiccan stars on it one is Upside down and one isn't



I honestly have no idea what this pendent means but I thought it was pretty



Okay as you can see this star has the 4 elements Fire, Earth, Water, and Air and the one at the top I'm pretty sure is spirit.





Okay I don't need to tell you what this one means since it tell you itself




Okay this calander lists important dates for wiccans now I don't know what they do during most of these days but I know at the winter and sumer solstice they have ancient rituals that they do.








For this one I have no clue what so ever but I thought it was cool






I don't really know what the symbols mean but I think that the 4 big ones are the 4 elements which again are Fire, Earth, Water, and Air.







Okay if you have ever watched Sailor Moon then you know that they use the exact same symbols that are shown here in the show because they all repersent a planet.










These are called Runes now I don't what the mean but I know that wiccans and witches use these symbols in potions and spells.










Again this is the Wiccan star











all of these pendent each have a special meaning and it tells you right under the pendent what they mean.











And these symbols I have no clue what they mean but they are cool













Now this one tells you everything you want to know cause it is in the picture





























16 comments:

  1. Almost all of this things seems to me like pagan symbols. Paganism was criminalized by the church, and many of their symbols where disgraced by the church. The church converted many pagan symbols into satanic and witch symbols. Am myself an Atheist, but I love pagan symbols too. Baphomet is one of my favorites! Just be aware that people is going to stare at you, because many of the pagan signs are widely known as Satanic stuff. I don't know what are you into, am just sharing what I have experienced. Good luck and nice post gurl.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes paganism symbols were converted in to satanic symbols by the church but the ones i know are signs of protection

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know what some of the symbols mean

    ReplyDelete
  4. if u search good in the old testament half the symbols shown here can be found back in the decoration on the paper

    ReplyDelete
  5. some of the symbols on here i might know their meaning

    ReplyDelete
  6. Damn, how can you post so many things without knowing their meaning? Such a poor use of internet and/or thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  7. exactly what I said. Great job with the meanings douche.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was told once that the seven pointed star is the star of the elves and represents the four elements and body, mind and spirit, so I'm not hundred percent sure the four circles actually are the four elements. It definitely needs more research, great images though...

    ReplyDelete
  9. does any body know who represents the elements?

    ReplyDelete
  10. i need to know more can someone help me please

    ReplyDelete
  11. i been drawing these symbols, and i never new half thier meanings. been drawing them since i was in elementary school. mainly the star with the air, water, fire, earth, and spirit images. spirit symbol. this was very informative :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow bunch of haters up in this bitch rofl. fuck all them. any post spreading wiccan around is good in my book. loose the better then thou attitude ppls. & Nice Post btw xD

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm pagan and I know what these symbols mean, but what I really wanted to let you know is the 8th picture from the top is not pagan symbols it is in fact Hebrew and depicts the Lost Tribes of Israel and in the center is the Star of David. Just thought I would let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  14. check out this blog called savage salvation it will tell you everything you need to know

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would not post a symbol you do not know the meaning of, it could be a hate symbol, or even worse a symbol of evil... don't want people getting wrong idea about you

    ReplyDelete
  16. Picture number one Lava Ring means Fire
    Picture number two has the trinity, path of life twice, Infinity twice, Gemini and other important symbols of life's voyage.
    Picture number three is in deed two stars the up right one is the pentagram and the upside down is the goat of demonists and the union of the two is a rare find indeed since they fight each other. You can find children long ago wear things like this if their parents are one of each making a special child to behold the world.
    Number four A snowflake of purity I have two of these and one with a sapphire center they are very special and well to wear for protection and good health.
    Number five a pretty picture someone made for the pentagram.
    Number six a unique way to explain the pentagram
    Number seven is the witches wheel with 8 important days of the year. rituals are held and praises to the gods and goddesses for their blessing and bounties in food, health, spirit, you name it they must be thanked on those special days!
    Number eight is Hebrew you can tell from the star of David in the center and the Lost Tribes of Israel.
    Number nine is a seven pointed star of Mandie be careful with that one.
    Number ten is Planetary symbols.
    Number eleven is runes.
    Number twelve is a Pentagram. It is for protection.
    Number thirteen is Celtic I know for I am.
    Number fourteen is Jewish
    Number fifteen is the break down of the pentagram and her elemental properties.
    Hope that helps a bit.

    ReplyDelete